Holmeswood has a Family Ministry blog! www.holmeswoodfam.org is a hub for all events and programs related to kids, youth, and their families. ALL churchgoers are encouraged to visit the blog and click the “Follow” button to receive once weekly updates on the happenings in Family Ministry. Join in the fun!
The Young Adults at Holmeswood Baptist gather together to help connect one’s personal story of Christ with his or her own community. We are open to all people ranging in age from college through 35 years old, regardless of sex, race, sexual orientation or financial status. The group desires to live life as a community that struggles together through the questions and doubts of faith, practically serves in various social issues in the area at least once a month, and enjoys hanging out in a warm community.
Our Weekly Schedule
- 9:00 am-Worship
- 10:15 am-Bible Fellowship Group (Bible Study)
- 6:30 pm-"Connections", an inter-generational discussion that meets in the Parlor
Anchors is a senior adult fellowship that takes places on the 3rd Thursday of the month during lunch. If you are age 55 or older and like fellowship, laughter, inspiration, food, and entertainment, then we hope to see you at the next Anchors gathering! Church members, friends, and community members are always welcome.
At Anchors we...
- Support a Holmeswood mission project
- Focus on someone's thoughts about the scriptures
- Share our joys and concerns with one another
- Enjoy a delicious catered meal at a reasonable price
- Make new friends
- Enjoy skilled entertainers
- Have fun!
For more information, call the church office at 816-942-1729.