Have you ever searched high and low for a church friend's phone number or email and couldn't find it? Our Holmeswood app for smartphones/devices can help! Here is how to add and use it:
Email Laurel.email@example.com or Terry.firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Login Username & Password (this is for security, to ensure you are a part of the church community).
- After Laurel or Terry sets you up, you'll receive an email from
- Once you are logged in, you can change your password on the Account tab.
Download the free "Fellowship One Go" app from your carrier's app store; the app icon is a grey square with the word GO in the middle.
Open your app and login:
- Replace the word "Domain" with "Holmeswood"
- Login: Firstname.Lastname
- Password: [In email]
Once you're logged in, look around! You can edit your information, view the church directory (click on "Individuals," then type in the first letters of a person's first or last name; then click on their profile), add a profile photo of yourself. Only church members and regular attendees have access to this directory, and it is password protected for your safety. You can choose how much/little of your information is able to be viewed.
- If you are a BFG leader or Deacon, you have extra features to take attendance and send group texts/emails. Please contact Laurel or Terry if you are not able to access these features.
We hope you enjoy using this wonderful digital option for us to Connect!
View the Web Directory